SSIS/SQL Server Developer
Location: Glen Allen, VA
Contract term: 6 months - 24 months
Start date: Immediate
- Over 6+ years of experience in building data warehousing and business intelligence solutions from the ground up following a defined methodology.
- 5 years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience and ETL skills.
- Exceptional understanding of and experience with relational datasets, data warehouses and ETL techniques.
- 5 years of experience in developing stored procedures.
- 5 years of performance tuning SQL Server databases.
- Extensive knowledge and experience developing stored procedures, views and functions using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Light database administration skills (indexing, tuning, optimization etc.).
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets.
- Ability to model, analyze and manage large volumes of data.
- Create jobs and schedules to automate ETL packages within SSIS.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Exposure to .Net languages is a plus.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resume to