Sr. ASP.Net Developer/Architect
Looking for an opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies while implementing exciting web solutions for our clients? We are seeking a highly skilled expert level Senior ASP.NET Developer/Architect with the ability to build scalable, high-quality, and high-performance web applications. The candidate must possess a willingness to learn and a constant drive to improve their skills and techniques. Candidate must be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and responsible team-player. This is a full time position.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Apply analysis, design and programming expertise to the development of complex enterprise applications in a Microsoft .NET technology environment.
- Provide architectural, technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex Information Technology problems.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define solution specifications and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Work independently or as a member of a team.
Required experience and skills:
- 8(+) years of ASP.NET development experience. Must have extensive knowledge in Databases and SQL.
- Experience in implementing Web services using Service-Oriented Architecture, SOAP, WSDL and WCF in .Net Framework.
- Proficiency with SQL and RDBMS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and development methodlogies.
- Ability to analyze, design, implement and integrate functional requirements.
- Strong object oriented design skills.
- Passionate about programming and building high-quality systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and hit the ground running.
- A college degree is required.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resume to